CUSTOMER INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PREPARATIONS
Customer Preparations Required by DRPAINT
DRPAINT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PREPARATIONS IN THE CONTRACT. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MOVE AND/OR REMOVE THE ACCESSORY ITEMS AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
INTERIOR PREPARATIONS FOR OCCUPIED UNITS
If we are Performing any Painting, Drywall Repairs/Installations, Carpentry or Handyman Services, the Customer agrees to Perform the following Guideline Conditions as Listed. These Preparations are an Important Part of Enabling us to Remain on our Time Schedule and Achieve a Smooth Work Process.
CUSTOMERS GENERAL PREPARATIONS:
- It will be Necessary for us to try to Achieve at least a Two (2) Foot Perimeter in each Room, if Possible.
DRPAINT will Move the Furniture into the Center of the Room and Cover it with Plastic Drop Cloths.
Some Furnishings may be Poorly Manufactured and must be Unloaded before it can be Moved into the Center of the Room (Storage Cabinets, Shelving/Book Case Units, Entertainment Centers, Computer/Printer Furniture, Side Tables, Etc.)
DRPAINT will not be Responsible for any Damage to the Furniture if the Above Condition is not met.
Some Large Items May be placed on the Bed, Sofas or Dining Tables, provided such items are not FRAGILE. No Items should be placed on Dresser or Side Table Tops or on any areas where they may be Damaged from Movement of Furniture or around the Perimeter of the Room. It's best to place the Accessory Items in another Room/Closet(s) notRequiring any Work or in Boxes that can be Sealed. This will enable us to Perform all the Preparation and Painting Procedures and Protect your items from Odors and Sanding Dust.
GENERAL ITEMS TO BE MOVED:
DECORATIVE ACCESSORY ITEMS: Candles, Glassware, China, Ornaments, Figurines, Collectables, Table Lamp Pictures and any Misc. Items that may be Damaged.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Jewelry/Boxes, Toiletries, Clothing, Shoes, Etc.
- MISC. ITEMS: Books, Compact Discs, DVD's, Accessories, Etc.
ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT: DVD/CD Players, Surround/Stereo Units, TV's, Cable/Satellite Boxes, Computers, Printers or any other Electronic related Items. (Must be Moved and/or Disconnected, If Applicable)
WINDOW DRESSINGS: Curtains, Draperies, Window Boxes, Shades or Blinds
NOTE: If You are not using the same Rod Brackets to Re-Hang Your Window Dressings, Tag it with a Note or Remove it and we will Repair the Area.
- WALL HANGINGS: Prints, Framed Art, Mirrors, Shadow Boxes, Tapestries or any other Misc. Hangings.
NOTE: If You are not Re-Hanging Your Wall Hangings Remove the Nail, Screw, Pic Hanger, Etc. and we will Repair the HoleSPECIFIC AREA ITEMS TO BE MOVED:
- CLOSETS: You Must Remove All Your Clothing Items, Shoes or Linens. (If Applicable)
- PANTRY: You Must Remove All of Your Food Items, Etc. (If Applicable)
- BATHROOM(s): You Must Clear the Vanity/Sink Area, Shower/Tub Area of all Toiletries, Rugs, Bath Mats, Etc.
- KITCHEN: You Must Clear All Counter Tops, Above Upper Cabinets, Top of the Refrigerator of any Small Appliances, Food/Condiments, Decorative and Misc. Items.
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Customer to Move Refrigerator/Stove. (If Applicable)
If Customer Requests Us to move any Appliances, DRPAINT will not be Responsible for any Damage to the Flooring, if it should occur.
If we are Performing any Painting, Drywall Repairs or Installations, Carpentry or Handyman Services, the Customer agrees to Perform the following Guideline Conditions as Listed. These Preparations are an Important Part of Enabling us to Remain on our Time Schedule and Achieve a Smooth Work Process.CUSTOMERS GENERAL PREPARATIONS:
- Customer Agrees to give Key to DRPAINT allowing Access to the Property for the Duration of the Estimated Time Schedule and/or until all Work has been Completed as listed on the Proposal.
- Due to Preparations (Drywall Repairs, Installations, Sanding, Scraping) and Paint Application (Priming and Spray Application) there will be Airborne Dust Created throughout the Unit. Customer agrees not to have the Unit Cleaned (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Carpeting/Flooring, Windows, Air Ducts, Etc.) by You or Professionally until after the Preparation/Painting Processes have been Completed.
In the Event of such Cleaning, DRPAINT will not be Responsible for any Charges for Re-Cleaning the Unit after the Preparation/Painting Processes are Complete.
- Customer agrees to have the Unit Exterminated, if the Unit has an Extreme Infestation of Insects.
In the Event of Insect Infestation DRPAINT will not Perform any Work, due to Unhealthy Work Conditions and creation of Undesirable Effects on the Final Work Results.
- Customer agrees to Remove all Furniture, Trash or any Misc. Items that is left in the Unit and Vacuum/Sweep all Carpeting/Flooring of all Debris, Dust, Etc. as Necessary, prior to DRPAINT's Scheduled Arrival.
DRPAINT's Estimate does not Include the Above Listed Item.
Customer is Responsible for having the Utilities (Electric/Water) Available upon DRPAINT's Arrival.
It is Mandatory that the Above Condition is met, so that we can use our Equipment/Power Tools and provide Lighting thruout the Unit to Complete the Preparation/Painting Process.
Customer agrees not to Schedule any Contractors to Perform any other Work in the Unit during DRPAINT’s Estimated Time Schedule and/or until all Work has been Completed as Listed on the Proposal.
Due to Interference with our Work Progress, it is Mandatory the Above Condition is met.
EXTERIOR PREPARATION CONDITIONS
If we are Performing any Painting, Staining, Carpentry Repairs/Installations, Pressure Washing, the Customer agrees to Perform the following Guideline Conditions as Listed. These Preparations are an Important Part of Enabling us to Gain Access with our Equipment, Remain on Our Time Schedule and Achieve a Smooth Work Process.
CUSTOMER'S GENERAL PREPARATIONS:
Customer to Trim all Landscaping Shrubbery, Trees, Ornamental Gardens, Grass, etc.
Due to the Placement of our Equipment (Ladders, Scaffolding, Etc.), some Damages may occur to the Landscaping depending on the Location related to the Work being Performed.
DRPAINT will not be Responsible for any Damages, if they should occur.
Customer to Move all Outdoor Furniture, Grill(s), Potted Plantings, Bird Baths, Small Water Features, Garden Ornaments and any Misc. Items that may be Damaged.
If we are Painting your Windows, Customer will be Responsible for the Removal of all Storm Windows and/or Screens, prior to our Arrival.
If we are Painting your Entrance Doors and/or Windows it will be Necessary for them to be Unlocked and Open during the Drying Process to Prevent them from Sticking to the Weather Stripping on the Frame.
Customer will be Responsible for Turning Off the Water Sprinkler System (if applicable) and/or not Watering any Landscaping before or during the hours of 9am to 5pm while we are Performing the Preparation and Painting Processes as described on the Proposal; as not to Create Soft Soil and Damage the Landscaping.
Customer may Run the Sprinkler System or Water Landscaping if Necessary, in the Evening after we have Finished for the Day.
PAINT SPRAY APPLICATION/CARPENTRY REPAIRS
In Addition to any Painting Preparations, if we are Performing a Spray Paint Application or any Carpentry Repairs, it will be Necessary to have an Exterior Electric Power Source to Enable us to run our Power Tools and/or Equipment.
It will be Necessary to have Access to the Interior Electric Panel Box in the Event that our Power Tools or Equipment Trip the Circuit Breaker and it needs to be Reset.
In Addition to any Painting Preparations, if we are Performing any Pressure Washing, it will be Necessary to have an Exterior Water Source Available in the Front and the Rear of the Unit, if Possible.